CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yesterday at Aaron's School.. my gentle Giant of a young man...

I had a meeting for the Parent Advisory Committee at Aaron's School yesterday. The Principal Julie has taken in these adorable kittens whose mother was killed by a coyote. She went and bought them all kinds of stuff they needed including the special milk they drink and the bottles to feed them with. It was so cute. Aaron loved holding them and playing and feeding them. He said can I have one Mom. (smile) it was cute.
His hands are bigger than these tiny little kitties. Anyway the principal told Aaron everyday during free time he can come up and feed them. He was all excited about that. My young man is certainly the gentle, sweet, compassionate giant indeed. Wish everyone could see him when he is like this would make your heart smile.
These are a few of the pictures I took.







0 comments: