CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some people will never change or grow up......

Sexy Myspace Comments



Okay well last night while I was at church we decided we need to print the bulletin, because of so much going on this weekend with the Bills Special Kids picnic and bowling on Saturday etc. So I come home to work on some paperwork for BSK and also working on getting names and addresses printed out before Sunday because I am making a new Church Directory, that I had put off because of the busy week of VBS and the RMBI Opening. Since we live so far from church it makes it hard to get some things done. Many church members are only a few minutes from the church. But we are not and last night because of work traffic it took us 45 minutes to get to Church.

So anyway I come home to start working on the things I needed to get done. To find out that while at Church my computer had been hacked into. They hacked into my AOL account and changed the password so that they could go on my Myspace and change the password and email on there. I finally got it all fixed with AOL still working on the myspace one and I redid my blogger today with new passwords etc.

Is it not a shame that people have nothing better today than to try and play head games with others and mess with their computers and such? They must have a very sad, dull life is all I can say.

I need to go back to work on these papers but wanted to say Good Morning to all and hope you have a good day. And to all of my friends, and special needs moms reading this I am sending you all safe and gentle hugs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about this isn't there anything you can do to him Judy? This is ridiculous I know it is not the first time he has done this to you but had hoped they had just went away out of your lives. If they do not want to have anything to do with you, Aaron or Michael then why don't they just stay out of your lives for good. I just cannot understand that.

I love you

Anonymous said...

Why must people be so cruel. This world gets worse each and every day and I am praying it will all be over soon. My two oldest have not talked to me and my husband for 5 years now all because of us keeping Jonathan out of a residential place. They do not understand I cannot put him away in a place as long as we can handle him. I know you feel the same way with Aaron. I read your struggles and trials on the Yahoo postings in the group messages from time to time. Aaron is so blessed to have you in his life Judy. So do not listen to others listen to your heart dear soul.