CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Well will wonders never cease.....

I saw Dr Suh today for my 6 month checkup from surgery also saw Dr Provancha from Kaiser today for my 6 month blood workup results etc.

Dr. Provancha was really proud of all that I have done and said I am doing awesome. He also started me back on my B12 injections.. Woo hoo I will have energy soon. Ha..

Dr. Suh said I was not eating enough I thought that was funny never had a Dr. say I did not eat enough before.....so will wonders never cease for sure. Those words just sounded very strange to me. I have been overweight the majority of my life so never had a Dr tell me to eat more. (smile)

Friend Makes You Smile Funny Picture


So this journey has something new all the time for sure. My weight loss has been stuck a bit this month but with the stress of Michael's surgery and all that has been going on. Things have been hectic. Also my knee is killing me so have not been able to get much walking or exercise in this month. I see the Ortho Dr the 27th for my Cortisone injection in my knee so hopefully I can get back on track very soon. Michael returns to work on Monday too so that will also help.
But all in all this has been awesome and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

But hopefully this stall will end soon and I can get to ONEderland soon.. 11 more pounds.. whew.. so close yet so far away.. SOMEDAY though...

Thanks all for your love, prayers and support. Could not have done it without all of my dear friends rooting and supporting me.

Love and Hugs....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy you crack me up reading what you write on here is just like talking to you in person. I can hear you speaking this words about what your Dr. said to you and I can also see the expression on your face when he said you needed to eat more. Your sense of humor really makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love your little cartoon and you can always make me smile. I love you dear friend. And do what the Dr said.. EAT MORE OFTEN! You need to stay healthy. And you look wonderful!!!!! I am very very proud of you.