CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Vacation Bible School Outreach

Last night was our second outreach for Vacation Bible School at Market Night in Redlands. We had a good turn out to hand out the flyers. As you can see in the pictures below even Christians can have fun! Ha ha ha..

Also we met a nice lady who has an Autistic son who is planning on attending our church on Sunday. I spoke with her in length and also gave her one of my Bills Special Kids cards because she said he so wanted to play Basketball.

So all in all it was a great evening. Here are a few pictures....

0 comments: