CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bowling Bills Special Kids

Today was bowling for Bills Kids we took Aaron before we went to the RMBI Opening at our church in Redlands. Here are a few pictures from today

First is William he is the grandson of Bill.
Evelyn with Aaron he calls her Grandma
This is Penny who Aaron calls Auntie Penny
William with me he is my cutie pie
Pat who is like a sister to me... with me. I love her very much...
The last one is of some of Bills Kids with Bill and a man from the Rotary Club he was presenting a check to Bills Kids.


















0 comments: