CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Here ya go

Someone posted on my blog today but they did not leave their name. They just asked that I post a before surgery and now picture. So here ya go. Whoever asked. Thanks for the compliment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry deleted the other posting I forgot to sign my name to it. Juju you so skinny you better hold on to that tree wind might blow you away.

love ya kimmi

ps. your face is so skinny

Anonymous said...

Judy you look wonderful hon. You can for sure see the weight loss. You told me on the phone you could not tell it much well I sure can. I am sure you feel much better too. I am so happy for you. Miss Thang You. WOW!