CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Olympic Bible Project

Last night Bro. Ron and Bro. Mike called us from China. They are there with Bro. David Hardin for the Olympic Bible Project. They said they where they were standing while chatting with us they could see the Great Wall of China. I grabbed my camera when they called and took this video so you could hear them speaking to our Vacation Bible School kids from China. It was awesome. Here is also a picture of The Great Wall.



You will need to go down to the bottom of my page and turn off the music to hear this video. All you do is click on the first button on the player at the bottom of my page.

Thanks Judy








0 comments: