CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My husband sent me this oh I do agree how about you?

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.
I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their butt & do drugs on my tax money. Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check.

This is certainly food for thought what do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike isn't the first person to think that way..I read something similar a few months ago and I agree whole heartedly. We certainly are giving away this country . This rebate we are all about to receive will be another big fiasco that our children and grand kids will have to repay. The US is borrowing the cash for the rebates from China and then all the people here will buy products made in China so China will benefit from this rebate we are supposedly supposed to get. Also the Illegal aliens will also get the rebate and then send the money back to Mexico....so other countries are gonna benefit...but I am wondering just how the US will benefit if we don't have the money in the first place and have to borrow it from China. No wonder so many Americans are using their home equity like ATM machines and borrowing it all instead of letting it accumulate . If the US spends our money crazy I guess the average American also will spend it crazy . I surely do not fit in with most of America cause I sacrifice to pay my credit cards in full each month and would never borrow against my house...but it looks like I will be bailing out all the folks who are not as diligent cause the US is also planning to bail out the mortgage lenders. UGHHHH..Makes you want to just eat a donut...lol.

Anonymous said...

I agree with your husband 100%. Bob has to have a urine test to get a union job and they can have random testing also. I think those that get a welfare check should have random testing.

Anonymous said...

I so agree with both of you. You should send your thoughts around the internet. Get some people thinking before its to late