CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rally at the Coachella Church today...

We had a great time today down at the Coachella church for the rally. After the rally was over we hung out for awhile singing with Jason and Matthew. I love those guys so much. They are very special to me. And so happy that Jason's son Tanner loves me so much too. (ha! ha! ha!)

I love going to the Coachella church it is always like going home. I attended that church from 11 months old. I was saved in that church, baptized in that church and married in that church. Still have a lot of relatives that attend that church and many dear old friends.

Anyway here are few pictures of the day. Wish I had got some during their awesome skit but it was very dark in the church you can see the black paper they had on the walls and windows in some of the pictures. I teased them and said wow Coachella has gone Gothic or something when we walked in was so dark inside with all the walls lined in black.(smile) Any great job Coachella on hosting the rally.


Jason had not sung this one song in over 10 years I asked him if he remembered it. It was always one of my very favorite songs that he did. Thanks Jason for bringing back wonderful memories. I LOVE YOU.. Hugs Mom Judy

0 comments: