CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yesterday... With my guys

Yesterday was a Holiday, Mike had the day off Aaron had no school. I worked but just half a day. So it was a pretty day outside it was raining and everything smelled so clean and nice. Mike said let's go for a drive and check out where you have to go tomorrow. I don't like having to find new places alone. And I see my surgeon today and the office is in Corona. So we went for a drive in search of the Surgeons office.

We found the office without any trouble so it will make it easier for me today knowing where I am going. Mike took my camera out of my purse as I was driving and took a picture of the windshield it was raining kind of hard at this point. Then just a few minutes later it stopped and a rainbow appeared it was very pretty.

Then that is when Mike and Aaron went crazy.. as you can see in the slideshow below.
One would make a face then the other. I do not know which one is the biggest kid. Yes, I am still raising two boys as you can see. But I must admit I would rather have them this way, having fun and goofing off and enjoying their time together. Ha!
You can see how much fun they had!



Then this morning after Aaron was ready for school he said mom are you going to put those pictures on your blog today I said oh what a great idea. So I got my camera out of my purse to take the card out to download them on the computer. Then Aaron said hey take a picture of me with my new shirt on. He does have quite the sense of humor. He had been wanting a T Shirt for a long time that said this and I finally found one. He finds humor in his disability's most of the time so that is a good thing. It is much better to joke and laugh than to be sad. And you can see he was happy this morning before leaving for school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy I love Aaron's shirt it is so cute and so him. It is such a joy to know you and Aaron and your husband. Aaron has the greatest sense of humor and I cannot believe how polite he is. Wish my son was. Thank you for posting these pictures of your day out with your men it made me smile. You are very lucky to have such a sweet, loving family.
Thank you my friend

Anonymous said...

I love Aaron's shirt. He is such a cute kid.