CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our Church Watch Night Service

I had written on here on New Years Eve that we were going to bring the New Year in this year at a service at our Church in Redlands. We had three sister churches attend also, Bellflower, Brea and Hemet. Here are a few pictures of the evening. Also I took a short video of Bro. Mark singing his song. Below the pictures you will see like a slide bar click on the little arrow you might want to go to the bottom of my page and click off the songs playing on my play list just click on the button on top to the left and it will stop the music from playing then you can come back up here and click on the little arrow to hear Bro. Mark's song.. (smile)

0 comments: