CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Haley Ann Dunn 2nd Birthday




Today is my granddaughter's 2nd Birthday. It was so cool 2 years ago when she was born. My Daddy's Birthday is today too. And Amanda wanted Haley to be born on her Poppy's Birthday and she was blessed to have her on that day. God does work wonders.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL GRAMMA JUDY LOVES YOU....
And Happy Birthday in Heaven Daddy I MISS YOU SO MUCH.. But I shall see you again someday..

0 comments: