CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update

Okay I did see the surgeon last week I have another appointment today at 1:45 then they will fax the paperwork if I am cleared by them for the surgery to the surgeon. THEN if all is okay I then should get my surgery date sometime this week. Many of you have been asking and PRAYING for me I know and I love you ALL..... I will keep you posted as I learn more. Some of you have asked how to contact me while I am at the hospital well the day of the surgery if you want to check on how things went you can call Michael's cell. They said I would be in from 2-5 days depending on how things went and easily I recover.
So I had best go and get ready for my appointment today. WISH ME LUCK...
HUGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy we are praying for you hope you get your surgery soon. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Let me know as soon as you know anything I know your gallbladder has been really bothering you hasn't it? Can we have visitors in the hospital? Email me and let me know where, when etc.

Your bud Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hey have you heard any more about a date for surgery? Email me and let me know please I want to come and see you while in the hospital. Did you say 2-5 days in hospital?
Let me know. Susie