CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

OBAMA for your MAMA?

Yes Yes Yes I know we are ALL entitled to our own opinions for sure on Political views.

So that means since you have have your own view then I can have mine too. (smile)

Watching, listening and reading all I have been on the Candidates for President I fear for our Country......

Now this is just my take on the situation at hand okay?

Can anyone tell me why at a time when we are at war with a Muslim nation the United States would ANYONE be voting to elect someone with his Muslim family ties to the highest office?
When the future generations look back and see that we have elected a Muslim to be President when we were at war with a Muslim country, what will they think?

Would our grandparents have elected a Japanese man to be President after Pearl Harbor? Or a German, after Hitler?

I don't get it...how can people be so ignorant to even consider voting for this man?

And lets face it...if Obama wins the Democratic Party nomination he will be President...There is no Republican I fear strong enough to challenge him. Or should I say not enough votes to out do Obama I fear.

It is really quite sad to see how far down our choices have come to.

Where are the great men who ruled nations? What has happened?

If this man becomes President I do indeed believe we are living in the end of times.

I do know that the media has played a role in the disrespect of the Presidential office. The media seems to ruin a lot of things.....but OUR GOVERNMENT took God out of the equation, and I feel that broke our covenant with God. I feel terrible for our children and grandchildren. We certainly have not done a very good job at leaving them promising futures. From the state of our government to the state of the world...Heaven help us all and GOD BLESS AMERICA.....

I found this interesting not sure if all of it is true but sounds very interesting for sure......


Can a good Muslim be a good American?


This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi
Arabia for 20 years.

The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah,
The moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - no. . . . Because no other religion is accepted
by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256) (Koran).

Scripturally - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to the five
Pillars of Islam and the Quran.

Geographically - no. . . . Because his allegiance is to Mecca,
to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. . . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to
make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. . . . Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders),
who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - no. . . . Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat
and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - no. . . . Because he cannot accept the American Constitution
since it is based on Biblical principles, and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - no. . . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran
do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam
cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. . . . Because when we declare "one nation under God,
" the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred
to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99
excellent names.

Therefore after much study and deliberation, perhaps we should be very
suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country.
They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans.


* * * Call it what you wish; it's still the truth.


* * * You had better believe it.


* * * The more who understand this, the better it will be for our
country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or
understand.


And Barack Hussein Obama, a Muslim, wants to be our President?

You HAVE to be kidding?! Wake up America!

Every President that I am aware of has been sworn into office on the Bible. If Obama wins will he be sworn in on the Quran (Koran)---not the Bible!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not have said it better myself Judy I so totally agree with all you said. I am a republican and I too am very concerned for our Nation.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you. It is very scary. I hope and pray that your prediction concerning Obama will not come true if he is chosen to be the Candidate for the Democrats.

Anonymous said...

Amen, We are in for some real trouble if he his elected. However I speak to tons of people daily and unless their lying I don't know of one person that will vote for that man. No matter how bad our repub. can. looks we have no choice but to back him.
Love, D.J.Kyle

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,
I agree with everything you said. It is a sad day when America
has a muslim running for president and even more pathetic when
people who call themselves Americans vote for him.
REMEMBER, GOD IS IN CONTROL.
Love Barbara

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you this. I will NOT vote for Obama or Hillary. I've already put my husband on notice that if either of them wins, I will vacate the country. Huckabee is my choice for now as he has direct answers and does not skirt around issues. Either way, I'm praying that God will help us all. He does have a plan, but it sure looks bleak doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Boy Judy, I sure share your sentiments! How can this man have managed to get so
many supporters? If he wins (God forbid) they might have just as well elected
Osama. His wife scares me too. We saw an interview with her at the very
beginning of hearing about Obama and she had already elected herself First Lady
or it sure seemed like it. Joe cannot stand her. There isn't anyone I'm really
excited about but I would vote for McCain. I just wish there was a candidate we
could just be bubbling over about. Where is Ronald Reagan when we need him???

Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Yes, Judy, I completely agree with you concerning Obama. Can you imagine a man named "Barack Obama" being President of the United States of America and he will not sing the National Anthem or pledge allegiance to our great flag! We need to daily ask God for guidance in voting and for the future of our country.