CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Nathan

Our Mr. Nathan had his 2nd Birthday Party. He is getting so big and what a doll he is.
Here are some scrapbook pages I made of a few of the pictures I took of his party.
I love you Nathan. Hugs Gramma Judy














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little boy. You are so lucky to have him in your life. And he is lucky for sure to have you in his life. Can you be my children's adopted grandmother too please? I love looking at your blog all the time I know I usually email you and do not post on here but thought I would try this time.

Your friend Lynn