CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aaron and Corey

Everyday when Aaron gets home from school, Corey just lights up. He adores Aaron. Aaron walks in the door puts down his backpack and on the floor he goes. He will say Hello Corey.. in a real cute way and Corey just smiles and kicks his feet. They were in the floor the other day and Corey was cracking up of course by the time I though about getting my phone to video them together he was not giggling like before but it was still cute so thought I would share it. To hear it better go down to the bottom of my blog and turn the music off that is playing..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute Aaron is with that baby. He is such a sweet young man. Looks like Aaron is having as much fun as the baby is. Liz