CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Update....Surgery

Well Kaiser finally got off their duff and approved my surgery. Took long enough.. (smile)
I see the Surgeon on January 22nd. So I am very excited about that. I have had 2 gallbladder attacks this past week. ergh... they are not fun. So that is one thing he will be taking out while in my stomach. Ha!

I am hoping they can do everything at once so I don't have to have 2 surgeries we shall see I guess. I will know more after I see the DR.

So keep me in your prayers please. And I shall keep you all posted.

God Bless

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep me posted girl after you see the surgeon we are praying for you and know all will be fine. Give Aaron my love he is such a sweetheart. Jean