CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

UPDATE

I have my surgery date it is the 13th which is next Wednesday. So please say a prayer for me on that day and remember I won't be online for a few days. They said I would be in the hospital from 2 to 5 days depending on how things go. Love ya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy of course you will be in our prayers send me the phone number of the hospital so I can call you. Wish I lived in California so I could come and see you and help you out for a few days.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear they finally have you scheduled I know it has been a hassle. I pray things will go fine for you. If you need anything let me know I would be happy to help you.

Anonymous said...

Judy please email the phone number of the hosptial and the address too. I will be praying for you.