CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update on Aaron...................Wednesday

Hello all well I just returned from seeing Aaron he was not depressed tonight and was thrilled to see Pat. (who he calls his Auntie Pat) she is from Bill's Special Kids. He was so excited to see her and talked NON STOP the entire hour to her. He adores Pat and her husband Bob. He has started on his new medication today too.

Thank you to all who have called, emailed, sent cards etc. Deannie I took your letter you emailed I printed it out. He was thrilled to get it. He said tell Aunt Deannie hello. No, Deannie is not his Aunt she is my cousin but he likes to call her Aunt Deannie and she likes him too so that is what he calls her. Thanks to all of you for loving my son. Do not know what I would do without you all when times like these happen. I am blessed to have you ALL in my life. I should say we are blessed to have you all in OUR LIVES... THANK YOU...

1 comments:

Kay Estavillo said...

Hi Sweet Judy-I've been meaning to call you so many days, but you know how things get in the way. Elias said Just email her! He wants Aaron to know we are all praying for him and we love him. He is such a sweet young man, I am so sorry he is having to go through all of this. Tell him we can't wait to see his handsome, smiling face soon!
I am so thankful all went well with your surgery. GOD IS SOOO GOOD!!!
I am going to post a praise report on the prayer chain I had you on.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! What beautiful roses you got!
Tell Mike we all say HI!
Hope to see you soon,
Love,
Kay, Elias, and Josh