CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear Friends

Please say a prayer for me tomorrow morning. I will leave here before the sun rises because I have to be at the hospital early. They have changed my surgery time to 7:30. He said it could take anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 3 hours.
Also keep Aaron in your prayers he is a bit fretful about my surgery he has never seen me have surgery and have to stay in the hospital like this before. He is so cute he keeps telling me mom I love you please don't ever leave me, I wish you would never die. He can be so cute and sweet so much of the time. I have no idea why God chose me to bless with this very Special Child, but he did so I do the best I can to help him. I know after this surgery is over and done with I will feel so much better and healthier too. So PLEASE keep me in your prayers and say one for Aaron too that he deals with this okay while I am in the hospital. I told him hey think about it as Guys Time just him and Dad. (smile) Oh no what will the house look like when I get home? Ha!
And for all my dear friends who come to read my blog daily EVEN THOUGH MANY OF YOU WON'T comment on here HA! (I am not complaining you can still just email me if that makes you feel more comfortable).
Here is a graphic I found for you ALL.. LOVE YA

Glitter Graphics

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You shall be in my prayers tomorrow especially and so will good thoughts go out to Aaron. All will be fine I am sure.
God Bless You and your family