CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute gifts..

While in the hospital I got 2 of the cutest gifts.. One was a little with Bear...with a Diamond like J around it's neck. Aaron brought me that on Valentine's Day.
My friend Penny Bowhay came to visit both Wednesday and Thursday and she brought me this cute dancing Lion... Here are the pictures..







This is a little video of the Lion dancing and singing

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy those are adorable what a cute bear from Aaron he is such a good kid. You are lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you. So perfect match. Is your husband staying home with you while you recover from surgery? I mailed you a little gift on Friday you should get it in a couple of days. Lynn