CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm Home

Thank you to all of you who prayed for me sent me gifts and cards and called and supported me or emailed me. I came through it all just fine. The surgeon said it would take from 1 1/2 to 3 hours and it took 90 minutes so that meant things went according to plan. GOD IS GOOD....

Love you all..................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are home dear friend and that all went well. Good luck and keep me posted on how you are doing. Love

Anonymous said...

Judy,
Glad everything went well! You were being thought of lots on Wednesday!
Chris

Judy said...

Thanks Chris
I am doing pretty good a lot better than I thought I would be actually. I came home last Friday evening.
I have 7 port holes they went through lapricscopically with over 40 staples in my tummy in the holes oh joy. Honestly that is the most uncomfortable of all of the surgery the actual surgery itself was a breeze and it did also take my gallbladder while he was in the area because I had some gallstones.

I will see him this week to get the staples out and then I will feel better for sure. (smile) I actually would have went to church this morning had it not been for all these staples but knew I could not find a dress comfortable enough to wear that would not touch the staples.

Thank you so much for all your prayers and good wishes.

God Bless Judy