CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, February 29, 2008

My Boy Is Home.. YEAH!

Aaron was released last night from the hospital. We went to pick him up then we took Dad to school. He is taking the Baptist History class at RMBI at our church. So Aaron and I went to fill his new prescriptions while dad was at school, because we needed to stick around until 10 till dad got out. First we went to Walmart. Medi-Cal had given me a card for Aaron it is of no use whatsoever. Ergh... They said they could not fill the medications he had it had been denied due to the fact we have other insurance. I said okay how much is the medication then. For one it was like 700.00 the other was like 500.00. I said never mind we will drive to Fontana Kaiser. I cannot believe the cost of medications. One time when he was released from the hospital it was at night we drove to Riverside Kaiser to fill his medications. Mike came out and said they want 1800.00 for one of them and 1200.00 for the other. They were not covered by our insurance. So it was $3000.00 unreal. I really think something needs to be done about the cost of medications. Especially for our elderly and our special kiddos. I told Mike I didn't want all the meds in the Pharmacy I wanted 2 filled. (smile)
I really think some of us special moms need to have a rally or something in Washington DC for our kids... We need help!!!!!!!

On a happier note, Penny.... When Aaron came in and saw my roses he said wow Mom those are nice. He said you are so nice and said to thank you for being nice to his mom. So Aaron says thanks too Penny. (Wink)

He is in his room right now on his IMAC singing. Yes, he is happy to be home for sure. Thanks again for all the prayers. PRAYERS DO WORK! Without God in our lives we would never make it through times like this.

HUGS... and have a nice weekend....

0 comments: