CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wii Fit



Well I finally found a Wii Fit this morning. We have been looking for one since they came out but the stores would sell out as soon as they came in. This morning I called Toys R Us and they said YEP they had them so I ran over and got one for me and also called Pat at school and asked if she wanted me to pick one up for her. Luckily Michael was with me cause it was one per customer. So we were able to get her one also.
Now time to workout.. Woo hoo.. Never thought I would be one to exercise. Ha ha ha..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat I want a Wii Fit too. You are lucky.