CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Stephanie's Birthday

Birthday Graphics

Yesterday we went to Stephanie's Birthday party. I met Steph in April of 2007 and we fast became friends. She was in my Options class for 6 months prior to my gastric bypass surgery. I had my surgery in February and she had hers a month later. She has lost a total of 145 pounds with her before and after total. AWESOME GIRLIE... Prior to her surgery, Steph could not walk without being out of breath. Just sitting she struggled with breathing. Yesterday at her party she was out running around playing with water balloons and squirt guns with the kiddos. It was wonderful being able to see her have fun. I am so proud of her. She has a wonderful man in her life and they will be married in March of 2010. He is going for his consultation about possible gastric bypass very soon. He is such a sweetheart and we enjoyed meeting him yesterday. We also met her parents and many friends. We had a great time and the weather was awesome it was so nice and cool. The park we were at had a Lake so it was very pretty there. Sue also came with her hubby for a bit. She also was in my class with me she had her surgery in January. So Michael took a picture of all 3 of us together.
Here are some photos I took while at the party.

0 comments: