CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Our San Diego Weekend

Well we got up Friday morning and took off for San Diego we met Angie,Donald,Ashley and Brit on the way there off the freeway so we could follow each other. Angie decided she wanted to ride with me so Mike went with Donald and we took the 3 kids with us. We arrived at the hotel and checked in then of to Sea World we went. It was really nice and the kids had a lot of fun too. Us big kids had fun also.

Angie said the Dolphin Show was really neat so we went there and she said lets sit here cause you do not get to wet just splashed a little bit.. Well....... it was not a SPLASH... I was SOAKED for a bit.. (Ha!)

We went and watch the Cirque de la Mer show it was very good and I enjoyed it very much.

So we watched shows we loved the Shamu Rocks at night show it was awesome.. then came the fireworks after.

After that we went back to the hotel the girls wanted to stay in our room for a bit. They left about 12:45 from our room.. Aaron was having a rough night of sleeping... I gave him his pills to late.. Yes shame on MOM.... I am such a bad bad mom...
So he finally went to sleep about 2:30 and then I woke up at 6 wide awake.. ergh..

Angie and Donald had not booked their room for 2 nights when she made the reservation and they got booked up so they had to check out before SeaWorld cause they had to stay at a different Hotel Saturday night. I come out of the bathroom from taking my shower to find Donald on my bed, Angie on my bed and the girls on Aaron's bed.. Was funny... I said this is my room isn't it?????

So again off we headed to SeaWorld. We had an awesome day. Looking at things like the Shark Encounter, Pets Rule, The Penguins, The Arctic Ride (reminds me of the kind of ride like Star Wars at Disneyland was really cool) We also watched the dolphin show at night called Ignite the Night... wow it was really nice.

The kids of course wanted to ride Journey to Atlantis several times and they did. The also loved the shipwreck rapids ride too.

After another fun filled day at SeaWorld we went back to the hotel and watched some tv and got in bed about 1 am. Yesterday morning we woke up... it was Michael's Birthday so after we checked out of the hotel we met up with Angie, Donald and the girls to take Michael to Dick's Last Resort for his Birthday lunch. They had never been there as you will see in the pictures below a fun time was had by all.

We plan on going back to SeaWorld our pass we bought is good until December 31st 2008.

I will now post some pictures here and then tell you about the rest of Michael's Birthday on another blog...


0 comments: