CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Beautiful Monday Morning

Had great services yesterday. Bro. Oscar preached morning services and Bro. Craig preached last night.

Yesterday morning Alyssa was baptized she had been saved at Camp so Grandpa was very pleased and happy to perform the baptism indeed. (smile)

Last night we had two more be baptized David and Hillary. So we got 3 new members yesterday.

Yesterday was our 5th Sunday Potluck too so we wound up being at church about 12 hours yesterday. Because once everything was cleaned up from Potluck was to late to drive back home would have had to turn around and drive back and with price of gas that would have been silly so we just hung out at the church with the Minton's and a few others.

So I am pooped this morning funny I get more tired sitting in church on Sunday than actually working. Silly huh? I think because we have to sit still and be quiet. (SMILE)

Aaron is working with Bro. Glenn on memorizing the Books of the Bible he is having a good time with that. Bro. Glenn is his BTC teacher so that is nice he has a One on One teacher finally this past year and it has helped him a great deal.

I posted the pictures of Stephanie's party before going to church yesterday. It was wonderful seeing her and seeing all the weight she has lost.

We had a very busy day on Saturday too. Aaron is bowling again on Saturday mornings and then his guitar lessons are at Noon on Saturday. So as soon as he finished that we had to get to Stephs party cause it was starting at 1:00. So was a full day.

This week is busy too. Mike got the approval for the surgery so today he should get another appointment with the surgeon this week sometime.

We promised Aaron to go see Wall*E this weekend but ran out of time so have to fit that in this week. I think we are going tomorrow.

We have a VBS meeting this week it will be fun to work with the kids with that since I am no longer working I can finally do some fun things. Yeah!!!!!!
Michael said he did not want me working any more so I am not gonna argue with that. I have had a daycare for over 30 years...Still love babies and kids but I can still see them whenever I want and I can have Nathan whenever I want so I can still get my kid fix. Ha ha.

Also this week is 4th of July so we will have the Annual Bar B Q and watch the fireworks at church. So that should be fun as well.

Well I should hush for now must get to Kaiser for my weekly injections. Oh joy.. (smile)

Have a blessed day.. remember God loves you and so do I..... Hugs

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Maxine she may be alot older than you but when I talk to you sometimes things you say do make me laugh like Maxine quotes.
You are one funny lady. Love