CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Aaron's Awards and last day of school...

Yesterday was Aaron's last day of school. Michael and I went to his school about 11 and stayed till the end of the day at 3. We got to see how things go throughout the day all I can say is these teachers have to have a lot of patience for these kids. And Mike and I decided we have a really good kiddo too compared to many of those in his class. We feel very blessed to have Aaron indeed.

They gave out awards for the year it was really nice and the Principal, Ms. Julie gave me an Award too. I was quite surprised and very thrilled. She also gave me flowers. She is such a nice person. She thanked me for my help throughout the year and for being a good Mom.

They had set up a luncheon also which was very nice it was all decorated very pretty for the graduates. One of Aaron's friends Graduated, Sean so I got a picture of him and Aaron and got to meet Sean's Mom too.

I will post some of the pictures I took..First is Aaron with Dad in the cafeteria where we had lunch.
Aaron and Sean his friend who Graduated.
Aaron with Ms. Julie the Principal
Aaron with his teacher Mr. Shanks. He said Aaron had gotten as tall as he was this year maybe even taller. (smile)
Aaron with Ms. Emily
Aaron with Ms. Rosalind (I call her cutie) isn't she a doll? She always has a smile on her face.
Aaron with Penny (his one on one aide) and Cassie she was in Aaron's class she said Aaron would be her husband someday. Aaron told her he was not ready for that kind of commitment. What a hoot these kids are!!!!!!
Aaron with his Academics Award...
The Certificate Julie gave me..
The flowers Julie gave me aren't they pretty?



























0 comments: