CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day. I miss my Dad all the time but especially on Fathers Day. I never ever missed calling him on Fathers Day not even when I was in Turkey with Michael in the Air Force. Little things such as a phone call always meant so much to him. He would tease my Mom and say that is Punkin calling and it usually was... Ha ha ha..
Oh the blessed memories....

Here is Michael with Aaron today at church...



Here is Michael and I at church today...

0 comments: