CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kyle's Graduation Party

We were invited to attend Kyle's Graduation Party last night. It was really nice. Mike and Tina out did themselves with such yummy food. They had Bar-B-Q Ribs and Chicken, with potatoes, salad, corn, green beans, watermelon, Cantaloupe,Strawberries, and MORE... very very good wish I could have eaten more. I should have brought home a doggie bag for a midnight snack. ha...
Here are a few of the pictures I took at the party.

0 comments: