CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Arlene and Nolan

I had Arlene and Nolan in my daycare for many years. Arlene came to my daycare at just a few months old. Nolan came when he was a few weeks old. Dawn their mom keeps in touch with me still. She brought the kids by the other night to see us. Wow they have grown. It was great seeing them. I took a picture of Arlene and Nolan while they were here. I made this scrapbook page of that picture and it has a picture of Nolan and Arlene when younger too.

0 comments: