CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Moms Day Present

When we went to Pat and Bobs yesterday to drop off Aaron, Pat handed me this big pretty pink bag and said Happy Mothers Day. She and Bob had made this for me and I LOVE IT. I love them too. (SMILE)..... I am so blessed to have them in my life or should I say we are blessed to have them in our lives. I am so happy they have adopted us. Ha!
She is truly a sister to me. Thanks again Pat and Bob... don't know what I would do without you in my life..I also got the most adorable card that said Happy Mothers Day Grandma from Nathan. He is such a doll... I love him to death...

0 comments: