CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda







Today is my oldest daughter Amanda's 28th Birthday. Hard to believe it was 28 years ago I gave birth to her. She was a miracle child. After having many miscarriages it was a true miracle when we were blessed with her birth. I was in labor for 3 days with her. She was not ready to come out. She weighed 6 pounds and 3 ounces so I guess she was comfortable inside still. Now she is married and has a little girl of her own. My how the years pass and things change. But I shall never forget her birth and how blessed I felt to have her for my daughter. Happy Birthday Sweetie. I will love you forever.
Mom

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy I hope your daughter has a great Birthday today she is very lucky to have a Mom such as you.