CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day



Happy Mothers Day to all you Moms who read my blog...
I have had a wonderful day. Aaron got me a Photo Frame that is Digital I have wanted one for quite some time and the guys went shopping last week and got it for me. I love it....

I needed a new soft blanket to cuddle with on the bed while we watch tv at night. It has Tinkerbell on it. I have never seen one this big. It is so nice and soft. I love it.



All my adopted Sisters, Pat, Penny and Pam have called to wish me a Happy Mothers Day and Patrice my adopted daughter I call her hers was the first this morning. I love you Patrice. (smile) Hugs! You are a great Mommy too.

So my day has been blessed. I will post the pictures we took outside today later. I have to run because Pat is having a dinner for Evelyn at her house and we are going by there. Aaron is going to stay with them for the dinner. Tonight is Business Meeting at our church and we needed to be there for that. So we will meet up with them all later.

Hope you all had a wonderful day.. I will post more tomorrow and the pictures off the camera from today..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the frame and I also am crazy about Tinkerbell that blanket looks very soft. I want it!