CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, May 12, 2008

WOO HOO......

Well I see my surgeon tomorrow. It has been 3 months since my surgery. I am feeling so much better. And officially total weight loss as of today is 70 pounds. I have been FAT FAT FAT the majority of my life. It is so cool to be able to go shopping and find something cute to put on. Yesterday when arriving at church our Assistant Pastor said Brother Mike what does your wife think about you hanging around with this skinny woman. I laughed and said his wife loves it. (smile) It is nice to know that it is showing finally some of my weight loss. I am FAR FAR far from skinny and I shall never be skinny I just wanted to be more healthy and be able to walk better for my bad knee. We went shopping on Saturday for hours in the mall and I did not get tired nor did I have to sit down and rest. After church one our Deacons whispered in my ear. Sister Judy how much have you lost now? I told him and he said awesome... he said he knew it was not polite to ask about a womans weight but he really wanted to know because I looked so good. I told him no it is not nice to say wow how much weight have you gained... ha ha ha... So I was pretty jazzed that 2 of the men of our church had noticed. That is a WOO HOO moment for me. (SMILE)

Anyway Michael took a picture of me and Aaron and one of me yesterday here they are. I love my baby boy who is my sweet Giant...





So this was taken yesterday




and this one was 3 months ago..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Judy you look wonderful you are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You DO look so happy and healthy! I'm so proud of you... Love you, Chris

Anonymous said...

Judy you look awesome. I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work. I know you have to be feeling so much better and you do look so happy. Love