CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Weird weird weather I feel like Dorothy and Wizard of Oz....

Click on where it says weird weird weather above...it is a link to
Check out a video that shows the big rig that was turned over
and the box cars of the train by the tornados..

We are having such weird weather... Last weekend was 105 right now it is like 50 degrees...
2 tornados were spotted in Riverside County at 5 pm last night one of them touched down in Moreno Valley.

The funnel cloud touched down near March Air Reserve Base; the storm then moved toward the Lake Elsinore area.

The Moreno Valley twisters tipped over a big rig on the northbound Interstate 215 and derailed a number of boxcars from railroad tracks on the other side of the freeway. The Jaws of Life had to be used to extricate the injured truck driver.

Snow was reported in the local mountains, and hail in was in Redlands and in Moreno Valley areas. Last night we went to print the bulletin for church on Sunday at there was no electricity at our church. Power was out in the neighborhood houses surrounding the church as well. When we arrived you could see how much it had hailed it had came off the roof on the drain spout. There was a pile of hail by the front door of my church. As I said weird weird weather we are having for sure.

This picture was taken by March Air Reserve Base close to my house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy I was worried about you all when I was watching the news last night I heard about how it touched down in Moreno Valley. I was going to call you but I lost your cell number please email it to me again.
Love