CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Speed Racer



Since Michael has been off work (he got hurt at work about 10 days ago) Anyway he hurt his wrist and has been having to have physical therapy everyday. So we picked up Aaron at school yesterday and took him to see Speed Racer. He had been asking to see it ever since he saw the trailer for it a few months ago at the movies. I have to admit it was kind of a cute movie. Michael and Aaron loved it. So that is all that matters. Now me I would have liked to have seen Prom Night. Ha!

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian begins today that is another one Aaron wants to see so I am sure we will have to go and see that also very soon.

0 comments: