CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning Bug.....

Well I have been busy these past few weeks the spring cleaning bug bit me I guess. I cleaned all our closets. I took 4 big bags of clothes out of my closet of things I cannot wear anymore since losing 75 pounds. Some I kept are a bit big on me too but I had to keep some needed something to wear. (smile) cannot go around naked! What a site that would be NOT!!!!!! Ha ha ha....

So today I cleaned out around my computer desk what a mess. I really need to buy a paper shredder too. Something else on my list I need to put down to buy....

Where do all these papers come from do they grow in the middle of night??? Unreal... how much garbage mail we get too. Ergh!!!!!

Yesterday we cleaned the front yard up and made it look pretty again.
Here are some pictures. And look at the adorable Bear Welcome Michael bought me. He said it is Me, Aaron and Him.. so cute huh? It is by our front door....
YES I LOVE BEARS...









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Three bears welcome by your door that is very cute. How sweet of your husband to get that for you. I am so proud of you and your weight loss you are beautiful keep up the good work.