CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Aaron's 15th Birthday Photos

I finally got around to getting Aaron to Sears for his Birthday Pictures. Since his school does not do school pictures I try and make sure I get him in each year. And since I have the photo membership card at Sears there is no sitting fee and I always wait till have the coupon for inexpensive package too. Right now having Mother's Day Specials so it was good.
Here are the proofs..






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is one handsome young man. And wow so very tall.