CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Evelyn





Tomorrow is Evelyn's Birthday but the family could not all get together tomorrow because of work etc. so we celebrated her Birthday this afternoon and evening. We had a lot of fun and as usual Bob and Pat out did themselves with yummy food. (boy I wanted some of that corn Bob grilled on the Bar B Q) darn... Cannot have it since my surgery. Oh well they made some awfully yummy chicken. They had chicken and beef fajitas and beans. I made my Mexican dip (Patrice would not let me in the door without it) Ha! It was a lot of fun. Nathan put on his skates he was so cute. Only 2 years old and on skates. He and Uncle Aaron had a lot of fun. They are so cute together. Aaron loves little kids. Then after dinner Evelyn opened her gifts from everyone and her cards. It was really nice. PLEASE CONTINUE to keep her in your PRAYERS.. She is still undergoing Chemo and Radiation each week at Loma Linda for her Lung Cancer. She is very very special to our family. We have become family. So please pray for a miracle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dearest Evelyn. WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
Hugs



0 comments: