CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Amanda and Haley

Amanda sent Aaron a cute card and a Wii Game Book yesterday in the mail she also put 2 pictures in the card which he was very excited about. I scanned them in this morning before he went to school, because he wanted to take the pictures to school with him to show everyone his cute niece.
One picture is of Amanda and Haley together the other is Haley on her tummy. What a doll she is. Just wanted to share...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy your grandbaby is so cute you must be so proud. And I know you are the best grandma too. I know how much you love children. Over the years of knowing you on the net because of our special children I know you have had many children in your daycare. You are a very special woman.

Anonymous said...

She is so darling I know you must be proud as any grandma would be. I think she favors pictures of your husband a little. I bet she is spoiled isn't she?