CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

BSK and Storm Baseball Game

Every year the Moreno Valley Youth Federation has a night along with many other schools and groups at the Lake Elsinore Baseball Game. We went again this year. It was a lot of fun and the kids all seemed to really enjoy themselves. After the game was over they put on a really cool fireworks show too. I love fireworks! Here are a few pictures of the night. Also Bill (from Bill's Special Kids) was one of the ones to pitch the first Baseball of the evening I took a video of it will see if I can post it on here too.You can hear Aaron screaming yeah when it was Bill on the mound pitching. (smile) Also they took a really cool picture of Bill pitching too I will post it as soon as Pat gets it scanned it.



Here is the video

0 comments: