CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Prayers Please

Well I finally talked Michael into going in for a complete physical he has not been feeling well and he has been off work for almost 2 months now with his injury from work. He is scheduled to have his surgery on the 21st of July so in 10 more days.
His doctor said he was a heart attack waiting to happen. His Cholesterol and Potassium and his Fasting Glucose was awful. He will for sure be going on some medications for Diabetes it looks like. The doctor also found that he has what is called Chronic Kidney Disease he said it was at a level 3 almost in the level 4 rage. That does not sound good so I looked it up and it isn't good. That with all the rest of the things they found no wonder he has been feeling icky. He is also sending him for a sleep study to see if he needs a machine for sleep apnea. I think at the moment he is wishing I had not made him go get a physical. But I am glad he did with medications these issues can be helped. But please remember him in your prayers and me too having him HOME already these past 2 months and now even longer because of surgery. (SMILE)Also I elected to keep Aaron at home this summer instead of summer school so I have both my boys home with me ALL DAY LONG..

Sending you warm wishes and soft gentle hugs.... Love ya

0 comments: