CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th





Good morning and Happy 4th of July to all my friends and loved ones.

I could not sleep. I was so tired last night but have had a bad night.

9 years ago we spent the 4th with my Daddy. He did not look well that day and two days later wound up in the hospital. They said he had pneumonia but he didn't he had congestive heart failure and died. Life has never been the same without my Daddy. I miss him each and every day. I used to call him EVERYDAY at a certain time of the time and he would tell my Mom that is Punkin calling. He would say that telephone ring is hers I know it is her.(smile) He was such a nut. Everyone adored my Daddy.
So when I woke up at 2 am I started thinking about Daddy and have been unable to get back to sleep so here it is at 4:20 am and I am wide awake. Sure is quiet around here at 4 am. Just have been remembering that last 4th of July with my Daddy 4 days before he died. And remembering making homemade Banana Ice Cream too that day with him. I am going to make some today too. Gonna take it to the Church Bar B Q. Life has never been the same since I lost my Daddy. He loved me very much and loved Michael too like a son. Aaron remembers sweet things about my Daddy too I am so glad he was old enough to remember his Poppy when he died. To this very day there are times he will sit and cry and say he misses his Poppy. Just breaks my heart because I miss him so also.

On another note...
Please continue to keep Evelyn Yearsley in your prayers. She continues to be in and out of Loma Linda and is in much need of your prayers. We love her very much and is an important person in our lives. And basically the only Grandmother figure Aaron has in his life who loves him unconditionally and understands and excepts his disabilities. Aaron loves her VERY MUCH....We all do...

We had been invited to our Adopted Family Celebration (The Yearsley's)today but we had already made plans to attend the Celebration at church. And Aaron loves to watch the fireworks. So we told them thanks for the dinner invitation but we would have to pass on this one. But they always include us in all their celebrations and treat us as one of their own. We are blessed to call them OUR FAMILY......

Well I will close this jabbering and send you safe and blessed thoughts for your 4th of July celebrations to all my friends and loved ones across the United States.

I love you.........................

0 comments: