CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Morning July 21st

Well today is the day for Michael's surgery please keep him in your prayers today that this surgery will fix the problems with his fingers and his hand that got hurt while on the job a couple of months ago. We will be leaving in a bit for the hospital it is over an hour away it is in Hawaiian Gardens. So pray for traveling mercies too cause I am driving. (SMILE) Thanks for all the love and prayers for us. I will report back as soon as I can. Have a blessed day sending you gentle hugs....

0 comments: