CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gone But Never Forgotten


Today is the Anniversary of my Dad being promoted into Heaven. Have thought about him even more today than usual. Anyone who knew my Daddy loved my Daddy. He was such a hugger and friendly man. All my friends adored him.
The last night we saw him the night before he passed. Aaron and I were at the hospital visiting him. Aaron climbed up in bed with his Poppy and watched some TV. My Dad called him his little man all the time. If only my Dad knew Aaron is now almost 6 ft 4. (smile) far from a little man indeed. Dad walked Aaron and I to the hospital door that evening and hugged us both. I said I will see you tomorrow Daddy when I get off work. He said Punkin I am going home tomorrow. I said well I will come to your house to see you then. Little did I know that would be the last words I would ever hear my Daddy say to me. His going home was not his earthly home but his heavenly home. I never saw my Daddy alive again. I was not called in time to get to the hospital to see him before he died. I drove 90 miles an hour through the mountains trying to get to the hospital and say goodbye. He died as I was entering the front door of the hospital I found out. I loved my Daddy so much. He was always there for me. But I know I will see him again someday when I get to heaven. And Heaven looks sweeter each passing day.

I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MISS YOU...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad was a funny and wonderful man and he loved you very much. I know you miss him and need him still especially with the way other family has treated you. He always seemed to keep the peace. I remember when your brother did not talk to your mom for a very long time your dad was the peacemaker. He would be the peacemaker again if he were alive today. Just always remember dearest friend the good times with your Dad. And remember all of us who love you and need you in our lives. You have been a dear friend for over 40years.

Anonymous said...

I think you look like your daddy looking at your picture and his next to you like that.
Sorry you miss him so much but it is understandable. I love you