CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prime Time Speech Last Night


I must admit until hearing Sarah Palin speak last night I was not sure if America was ready for a Female Vice President I was worried that McCain might have did the wrong thing. But this little lady is a dynamo. Seeing her with her family last night and how she is standing beside her teenage pregnant daughter (who is getting married to the baby's daddy) she is against abortion so that was a big PLUS in my book. And even when the Drs. told her that her unborn child would be "SPECIAL" she refused to abort. That was near and dear to my heart because I remember all those years ago when a nurse at Kaiser kept telling me to kill Aaron. When she stated in her speech that we would have an ADVOCATE for SPECIAL NEEDS in the WHITE HOUSE if she is elected Vice President I thought WOO HOO maybe FINALLY someone will listen and understand.

So again Michael and I were both quite impressed with this lady last night and even Aaron sat and listened to her intently. When they showed her new son only 4 months old and he has Downs Syndrome. Aaron goes Aaaaawwww isn't he cute? It was adorable.

So let's PRAY that we can keep OBAMA out of the White House.. There is no OBAMA for this MAMA....



0 comments: