CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

OUR GOD IS SO AWESOME

I am so elated Matt and Trisha Graham are pregnant (WOO HOO).....!!!!
Baby is due next May. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Trisha is my second cousin and Matt calls me his Mom so I am so very happy for them both. Good things happen to those who wait on the Lord indeed. Please pray for Trisha during this pregnancy as she does have problems during pregnancy. So we need to ALWAYS remember them in our prayers. I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE... Also keep Phyllis (my cousin) who is the Grandma in your prayers I am sure she is so excited I do not want her to have a heart attack because of the excitement!!!.....(SMILE)
LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!

God's Love


0 comments: