CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Monday, September 15, 2008

BSK Pancake Breakfast

Well another year has come and gone for the Pancake Breakfast we had a lot of fun and those who came really seemed to enjoy themselves. I made 45 dollars in tips. (smile) Of course I donated it all to the Program but it was nice people were so nice and generous etc. After the breakfast ended the VFW has Karaoke on Sunday afternoons and John invited us to stay for that. It was nice and cool in there after turning off all the kitchen equipment and all I cared about was I could sit down for awhile after being on my feet for over 6 hours. Ha! It was amazing however how much easier it was for me to be on my feet this year after getting all that excess weight off of me. So so much easier and more enjoyable I might add. It was really neat during Karaoke Aaron wanted to sing a song and all the VFW encouraged him to do so. They really cheered him on. Was very cute. I took a video of him singing. It was not a good one and it is dark in the building too so didn't turn out really good but none the less I took it anyway. You know it was a MOM MOMENT. My son has come so far this past year I am so very proud of him he is for sure growing into a fine young man.

Here are some pictures of the Pancake Breakfast and the video of Aaron.






0 comments: