CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Judy Ann Lockwood

Judy Ann Lockwood
I am also called SugarBear...Juju.. and Mom

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael

Our Special Son... Aaron Michael
I do not know what I would do without him!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Praying that SOMEDAY people will understand special Kids!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Basketball 2008



After dropping off Aaron and Michael and seeing them to their boat. I took off for the first day of Basketball to help Pat pass out Jerseys and take registrations etc. The kids had a nice first day and it was really cool that King High School kids came to help out and show our kids the ropes for Basketball. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. I did not get a lot of pictures because I was busy but got a few to share. After Basketball was over I went back to Lake Perris for the rest of the CAST day. Wow I am so pooped. Tomorrow is our Annual Pancake Breakfast I have to get up at 5 am. WHEW!!!

Here are some Basketball Pictures...

0 comments: